Tuesday 4 June 2013

Getting Started

Well when my 7 year old daughter Mia asked me for Willy Wonka themed birthday party I was so excited you would have thought it was my birthday. 

Her big Day is on the 25th of August 2013 in our local rugby club for 60 kids, which gives me 11 weeks and 4 days to pull this off. I am a creative person I suppose so I will be doing this on a low budget and will be making alot of the decoration myself. 

I have decided to write this blog to help any one else interested in having a Wonka party like this and will add all my notes and tips and templates on what i plan to do over the next 11 weeks. I will be adding templates and how too's for invitations  decoration, layouts games, food, candy bar. and also how to make a mini willy wonka top hat.
Let the planning begin :)


2 comments:

  1. can u kindly mail me the golden ticket template at sonali.prabhu28@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. can u kindly mail me the golden ticket template at sonali.prabhu28@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete